The Spa at Mandarin Oriental, Atlanta Adds Aromatherapy Associates Treatments
The Spa at Mandarin Oriental, Atlanta is now offering luxury treatments and and products by Aromatherapy Associates, a natural results-driven skincare line that is made with the finest ingredients, purest extracts and essential oils. In addition to a suite of products, the spa has also added six new treatments to its menu:
1) Southern Comfort - An intensive moisturizing treatment to revitalize the body. Includes a full-body exfoliation, followed by a nourishing body wrap that will nurture and protect. While enveloped, a soothing foot and leg massage with locally sourced milk and honey hydration will melt away any remaining tension.
2) Sleep Deeply - Using a blend of relaxing essential oils and natural exfoliants, this massage involves carefully applied pressure techniques to balance the nervous system and ease an overactive mind. Induces a deep sense of tranquility and a good night’s sleep.
These treatments are 1 hour and 50 minutes and priced at $275 (Mon-Thur) and $310 (Fri-Sun).
3) Detox and Revive Treatment - Perfect for times of over-indulgence or when feeling sluggish, this combines zesty citrus oils, exfoliation and applied layers of purifying gel, leaving guests feeling invigorated and full of energy. 1 hour 20 minutes at $225 (Mon-Thur) and $250 (Fri-Sun).
4) Bespoke Facial - This tailor-made facial experience includes a consultation to determine specific needs and skin type so the aesthetician can select a range of products. 50 minutes at $160 (Mon-Thur) and $185 (Fri-Sun) or 1 hour 20 minutes at $210 (Mon-Thur) and $235 (Fri-Sun).
5) Age Repair - An intensive facial for aging skin that includes a unique dual layering of restorative masks with specific plumping and firming massage techniques, this delivers instantly visible results. 50 minutes at $170 (Mon-Thur) and $195 (Fri-Sun); 1 hour 20 minutes at $220 (Mon-Thur) and $245 (Fri-Sun).
6) Radiance Lift - This facial offers pure relaxation while simultaneously lifting and toning skin to improve natural radiance. Facial muscles are elevated and toned to create a visible lift with the patented NuFace device while hydration plumps fine lines. 50 minutes at $170 (Mon-Thur) and $195 (Fri-Sun); 1 hour 20 minutes at $220 (Mon-Thur) and $245 (Fri-Sun).
To book, call 1 (404) 995-7526 or email: email@example.com
Mandarin Oriental, Atlanta
3376 Peachtree Road NE
Atlanta, GA 30326
[Images courtesy of The Spa at Mandarin Oriental, Atlanta]