The LALICIOUS Velour Body Melt Is the Multi-Tasking Beauty Product You've Been Waiting For
When LALICIOUS released its Birthday Cake Sugar Scrub to commemorate the brand's 15th anniversary a few months ago, we literally died and went to heaven. We didn't think it was possible for the company to come out with anything that could top our favorite product—that is, until the recent launch of their new Velour Body Melts. And what's more, this new release is a multi-tasking product that can be used in a variety of ways, from a hair hydrator to a skin soother!
The innovative gel-to-oil formulation restores dewiness and quenches dryness. This rich formula sinks into skin for an effortless, touchable finish. The ingredients include cold-pressed Coconut Oil and organic, cold-pressed Kalahari Melon Seed Oil, which has naturally high levels of antioxidants. These powerful naturals help defend skin against pollution and sun damage. And it comes in three incredible scents: Sugar Kiss, Sugar Coconut and Sugar Lavender.
Discover All the Ways to Melt:
1) Hair & Scalp Mask: Massage gently into scalp and distribute through the ends of hair. Leave in for at least 15 minutes or overnight. Shampoo twice and condition for nourished, healthy hair and scalp.
2) Control Flyaways & Treat Split Ends: Smooth a small amount through hair to tame pesky flyaways and apply to ends of hair for dry end relief. The natural oils moisturize and protect hair follicles, leaving a flawless finish.
3) Makeup Remover: Wipe away stubborn makeup using a small amount on a cotton pad. Avoid the eye area, and remember, a little goes a long way!
4) Body Moisturizer: Apply to dry or wet skin, massaging in a circular motion until absorbed. The naturally high levels of antioxidants will help defend skin against pollution and sun damage.
5) Shave Oil: Apply on skin prior to shaving to protect from nicks and irritation. This treatment will provide a smooth shave that will leave skin hydrated to perfection.
6) Stretch Mark Prevention: Massage into skin to prevent stretch marks from forming.
7) Hand & Foot Mask: Apply a generous amount to hands and feet. To lock in moisture, put on spa gloves for hands and socks. Wait 20 minutes or wear overnight and wake up to beautifully soft and restored skin.
8) Moisturize Cuticles: Massage into dry cuticles to heal and condition for soft, youthful hands.
9) Before & After Sun Bathing Treatment: While this nourishing treatment does not have SPF, it is a wonderful way to hydrate skin before and after sun bathing. Apply all over skin and let the coconut oil go to work, providing a gorgeous glow.
—The Spa Insider