Join the National Beauty Drive to Help Women in Need
Project Beauty Share (PBS) has joined forces with privé Hair Products to help support women in need nationwide. You can help by donating hygiene and beauty products to the #NationalBeautyDrive through May 31st. If you ‘re about to go all Marie Kondo for spring cleaning, don’t forget to tidy up your beauty stash. If a product didn’t spark joy for you, then donate it to a woman in need!
Whether it’s because of a regretted beauty box monthly subscription or a minor obsession with racking up points at Sephora, chances are you have more lipsticks, shadows, and moisturizers than you need. Gather your tribe and collect new products to donate for #NationalBeautyDrive. You will not only declutter your beauty stash and save products from hitting the trash heap, but most importantly, you will help women who need it the most and inspire others to do the same!
Project Beauty Share is an important voice for women overcoming abuse, addiction, homelessness, and poverty, and #NationalBeautyDrive will inspire a nationwide movement of women helping women.
How it Works:
· Beginning May 1 and concluding May 31, 2019, PBS is encouraging women to sign up on the PBS website to participate as a Beauty Driver in the #NationalBeautyDrive campaign.
· By signing up to be a Beauty Driver, they agree to gather their “tribe” (friends, mommy clubs, church group, book club, sorority, etc.) to collect new hygiene items, such as shampoo, deodorant, razors, tampons, etc.
· Beauty Drivers will locate an agency or shelter in their community that aligns with Project Beauty Share’s mission to donate the collected products
· Beauty Drivers are asked to follow @project_beauty_share on IG or @projectbeautyshare on FB, and upload a short video or photos of their efforts using #NationalBeautyDrive, along with a short caption about what “beauty in the giving” means to them, inspiring others to participate!
· Project Beauty Share will select a standout Beauty Driver from among the submissions to receive 120 privé Hair Products to be donated to their selected shelter or agency. Based on their statement and how their chosen agency aligns with the PBS mission, they will also win a prize pack from privé and PBS t-shirts for themselves and their tribe.
[Image courtesy of Project Beauty Share/privé ]